The Realm of Torioness

More Fair & Balanced than the stuff you call "news".

Name:
Location: San Diego/Sonoma, California, United States

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Cronies

Just to follow up on the many emails we've been receiving regarding the burrito I recently purchased: there was no rice and no beans, which I thought would be obvious, but I forget you have not yet immersed yourself in a life of Torioness.

And so we move on.

You know the nomination of Harriet Miers for supreme court justice is really bothering me. Not because she's ridiculously under qualified for the position, not because she's conservative, and no not even because she's one of Bush's "cronies." What bothers is me is why I continue to be overlooked by Bush for these types of positions. Am I not too one of his cronies? and if so why not? While it's true Bush and I don't agree on most political issues, I would still make one hell of a cronie.

Why, you ask?

Well I'm glad you asked. The first reason I would make an incredible cronie is that I can talk a long time about nothing(case in point, this blog). Also, I would have to say that though I am not all that punctual, I am consistently not punctual, and I think it's that kind of reliability that is useful. I don't mind flying coach. I recently took an eight week Jiujitsu course, and I don't really see how you can say that wouldn't be extremely valuable. I bet Harriet Miers doesn't know Jiujitsu, and if she does bring it bitch. I can keep secrets. I dress classy. I'm really good at rhyming. I'm a Libra. I'm not quite sure what else you need out of a cronie, but I'm pretty sure if there is something I failed to mention here that it's safe to say I have it.

Still bummed about the '04 election,
Torio


Harriet - I didn't mean what I said baby, you know I think you're a fox.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Torio, no offense taken I think you are a fox too.
xoxoxo
Harriet

10:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please post the date and time of the jiujitsu match between Harriet and Torio. That's a must see.

10:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is so refreshing to see old school jargon, "cronie" today is called "posse"

-out

4:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google