The Realm of Torioness

More Fair & Balanced than the stuff you call "news".

Name:
Location: San Diego/Sonoma, California, United States

Thursday, October 20, 2005

Vroooom

Now that you have devoted your life to the realm of Torioness, it is time for you to start talking like a true realmy. Now I'm not going to sit here and tell you I can cover the entire Torioness vocabulary in one blog, cause I haven't yet made up where I'm going with this, so really it could go either way. Lets begin.

Ramble-Bamble: You know that guy/lady friend in your group who ruins that good hang out mood by telling some story about something really awful, that's ramble-bamble. Ramble-bamble can also be classified as the druken jarble that drunk guy at the party is trying to explain to you. As a general rule, if you stop listening half way through or say to yourself "I really hope this dude shuts up soon", thats ramble-bamble.

MindBlow: When referring to something so insanely awesome, horrifying or hard to believe, this is the word you will be using. You see words like amazing, incredible, crazy-like, famboozled and razzfabbled simply are not cutting it anymore, and they definitely will not be cutting it here. Hence the term, mindblow. It's simple yet complex, and that's the beauty. Do not question this, just get crackin on getting it into that vocabulary of yours. For clarification, you may spell minblow other ways, such as "mind blow"(notice the space), "mind-blow" and "Rick".

Wishy-washy: As you may notice, I love to use compound words that sound similar. However, be sure to notice that I do not just use any words that sound similar, they have to be powerful words with the ability to rock peoples socks(see rock and sock sound similar, and I think now would be a good time to point out that you're still reading). For example, the word nipple-pimple, that is not a word we will be using. Anywho, wishy-washy is used to describe something that sounds a bit "fishy" For example, "That dude that was at the party only wearing army boots and a cape, seemed a bit wishy-washy to me." or "Don't get me wrong, I'm not one who normally lives his life by expiration dates, but the milk just smelled a bit wishy-washy."

Make Me a Sandwich: When I say this to you, go make me a sandwich. No mayo, no talking.

Pffffbbbtttt: Some people might say that this is more of a noise than a word. But those people suck. This word is the noise that I make with my lips when you tell me something absolutely ridiculous. It's kind of an exhale of air along with a weird lippy vibration thing that I can't get enough of. Now when someone says something like "Dude, there is no way you can eat 24 bean burritos from taco bell." You simply say "Pffffbbbtttt" and then commence on proving that jerk wrong.

Okay, well I suppose that's all I have to share with you for now, but let me warn with one last thing before we break. If you see a guy trying to use all of these words in one breath of air, stay away from that guy. If someone drops something like "Pffffbbbtttt, that wishy-washy guy was ramble-bambling all night, it was such a mindblow", pity him because he is clearly spending way too much time reading this blog.

I heart Hanson,
Torio

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

No Mayo, no talking got it.

8:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

When I open your car door, I being to flutter, because my hand is covered WITH PEANUT BUTTER

12:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google