The Realm of Torioness

More Fair & Balanced than the stuff you call "news".

Name:
Location: San Diego/Sonoma, California, United States

Sunday, October 23, 2005

Why are you doing this to yourselves?

So, over the past few days the number of hits to our blog decreased dramatically. The first 3 days kev and I had over 650 hits and were making a decent profit, however the past couple of days we have only had 30 hits and have made close to nothing. This tells me that you all are not focused on what the Realm of Torioness is about. Now looking back I have realized that we did not concretely paint out the picture of what it is about, so let me clear up the confusion.

First let me make it clear that this blog and the Realm of Torioness is not about the money kev and I are making from google for letting them advertise on the site(please take the time to click on the ad if you have the chance). It's about you. We are not taking the time out of our day because we care about money (seriosuly though, click on the ad when you're done reading this). No friends, you can not put a price on the enlightment value that these blogs are instilling in your minds. But if there was a price it would be big, and I'm talking like 7 digits big(click on the ad again, unless you hate babies). Now you may be asking yourself, "Should I click on the ad?". This is a common question at this stage in your Realm of Torioness journey. And as your Realm of Torioness guide I feel obligated to answer "Yes, as many times as you can, every day of your life." Now because of the social programings that have been instilled in you for your entire life up to this point you might have the urge to ask a follow up question along the lines of "Why?" Well let me first start by saying follow up questions are annoying, if you didn't get all your info from the first answer than either you didn't ask the right question or the answerer avoided the point of the question and that's something you need to learn to deal with. However, because you are all in a very fragile stage in the Realm of Torioness voyage, I will answer your pushy follow up question with a question of my own: "Why not?" Some of you might be saying well thats a very mature way to go about this Torio(but in a very sarcastic tone.) But let me hit you with some knowledge you audacious flounce, if you think asking me trivial questions like "why?" is in your best interest you are wrong. That is only going to sidetrack us from our ultimate goal, which is saving your lives by guiding you into a life of full enlightenment(let us all now take this opportunity to click on the ad located just above this post).

Some of you may goes as far to ask "If the site has nothing to do with you guys making money, why even have the ad in the first place?"

To that I say why are you being such a jerk about this dude? We are not asking for your money, we don't even ask for you to do our biddings, which, lets face it, we deserve. No friends, all we ask is that you click on the ad located above the posts, and to tell all of your friends and non-friends to do the same. It is quite simple really.

Now I hope we can put this behind us so I can get back to posting about what matters: saving the world.

Recommending you don't see Domino,
Torio

Summary, for the people who have to take a test on this blog but don't want to read the whole thing:
1. You guys are slacking
2. Click on ad
3. Blog has nothing to do with money
4. Click on ad
5. Blog will save your life
6. Click on ad

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow this made me want to click on the addd and i did for some strange reason now you must goto my page and leave me a comment -myspace.com/aingotmoneymike

2:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google