The Realm of Torioness

More Fair & Balanced than the stuff you call "news".

Name:
Location: San Diego/Sonoma, California, United States

Thursday, December 22, 2005

Putting the Xtreme into Xmas

So with Christmas only 3 days away, you might think now would be a good time to write a blog about the holidays. But no, let's instead talk about troop withdrawal. For the first time, it appears that Bush has given in to the will of the people, as he ordered the removal of two army brigades from Iraq, thus bringing somewhere from 8,000-10,000 troops home in the near future.

What a pussy.

If I wanted a president that catered to the will of the people, I'd move to Canada. Probably Vancouver, that seems like a neat town. Those crybabies up north get everything, even medicine when they need it. You might say, "But Canada, they don't ever do anything." I know, and don't you find that you enjoy the days when you just do nothing.

Now I've gotten on Bush's case before for his unorganized and unnecessary war in Iraq, so you might be wondering why I am now getting on his decision to withdrawal troops. Is it sarcasm? possibly. I think it's more though, that I'm a jerk, and the sooner you recognize that the better off we will be.

What is my real beef with the war in Iraq though? Well let me introduce you to a friend of mine. And when I say friend of mine, I mean extreme TRoT fan that makes me sandwiches regularly. This is Warren Irack, any resemblance to Paul from the Wonder Years, is purely coincidental. Warren, for reasons unbenknowing to me, has trouble making friends. It might be because he's kind of slow, and then the glasses of course. Something that hasn't helped is the constant negativity surrounding the phrase "War in Iraq", which has really affected Warren's self-worth. At first it was exciting for Warren to hear his name, but he has come to realize that his name is a topic that only brings up angry banter, and saddened tones. Plus, why is it always about Kevin and Winnie, doesn't anyone ever think maybe Paul has a thing for Winnie too? So selfish.

Anywho, I guess what I'm really trying to say here is that the War in Iraq sucks because it is directly responsible for destroying Paul and Kevin's careers. Frankly, I don't see how keeping Fred Savage off of American TV screens is helping anything, and definitely not the terror situation. And I think if there's one time in which America could really benefit from the good American values that the Wonder Years has to offer it's now, during the holidays. And that my friends, is what we call bringing it all back full circle.

I'm like Aaron Burr the way I drop Hamiltons,
Torio

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google