The Realm of Torioness

More Fair & Balanced than the stuff you call "news".

Name:
Location: San Diego/Sonoma, California, United States

Thursday, January 12, 2006

No Take Backs

Following up on my last blog, Pat Robertson apolgized for his remarks that God smote Ariel Sharon. Turns out Israel told Robertson he could no longer be apart of some 50 million dollar heritage center being built in northern Israel. I still have my doubts that a 77 year old fat guy can have a stroke without first pissing off God, but that is not the point here. The point is this, Pat Robertson is an idiot.

Yes it's true I am not a fan of Pat Robertson. Am I not a fan of him because he abuses his power by making uneducated, god-fearing red staters believe that God plays an active role in today's political sphere? Nope, I don't like Pat Robertson because his stupid show is always on ABC Family, when I turn it there expecting to see reruns of Whose Line is it Anyway? Colin Mockery brings the laughs and brings them hard, and it's nice to see that even though he's Canadian he didn't let that stop him.

Another problem with this whole thing I have is this: Who do I need to apologize to get some of that Christian Heritage center action? I don't really know what a Christian Heritage center is (I'm guessing it's like the YMCA) , but I'm willing to throw a couple sorry's around if it means I can cash in on those collection plates. See that last sentence was kind of insensitive, or maybe you feel this whole blog is insensitive. And that's cool with me I'm ready to apologize for it all if it means I get a window office and free access to this heritage center's gym. I really think Pat Robertson and I would get along. So sure I just said I had some problems with the guy, but that's nothing that can't be solved on the heritage center's indoor basketball court. Let's ball up Patty, first to 21 by ones, winner takes out. And we're not calling fouls, balls to the wall no whinning, play like a champion.

Okay, so now it's time for me to put out some fires with all of you loyal readers who look up to me and don't like to see me sell out. It's not my fault that I have to do this, it's yours. Why is it your fault you may be wondering. Well if that's what you're wondering than you just don't get it. What happened to you? While you ponder that I'm gonna go work out to get in shape for pool season. I want to look good for when the pool opens at the heritage center.

Boomshakalaka,
Torio

The Realm of Torioness is currently looking for investors, so let me know if you want to join in on the cashing in of this gold mine.

Google