The Realm of Torioness

More Fair & Balanced than the stuff you call "news".

Name:
Location: San Diego/Sonoma, California, United States

Sunday, March 12, 2006

Bush Faces Possible Censure

Senator Russ Feingold of Wisconsin told TRoT directly on Sunday that he intends to introduce a relosution Monday that would lead to a censure on President Bush. Feingold said that the president violated the law with his domestic wiretapping program and that a censure is imminent. You're probably wondering what a censure is exactly. Yeah you and everyone else, because a censure is basically nothing.

Straight from the US Senate's official webpage: "... a censure (sometimes referred to as condemnation or denouncement) does not remove a senator from office. It is a formal statement of disapproval, however, that can have a powerful psychological effect on a member and his/her relationships in the Senate." It's also possible for a president to receive a censure, although it has only been done once. Basically, a censure is nothing but a formal statement that says, "Hey people think you're a dick."

Just when you dont think the Democrats couldn't be bigger pussies than they already are, whamo, they prove you wrong. They're going to censure him? Big deal, my mom censures me everytime I go over my text messaging limit on my cellphone. And do I listen? How about you give me your phone number, and I'll text you my answer to that question. Yeah that's right, my mom still pays for my cell phone, and I am in no way ashamed of that. The family plan just makes sense.

Anywho, I think it's time for some changes in the senate to happen. Instead of a resolution for a censure, how about a resolution for a cage fight. I don't really know what the resolution would entail if it were to actually pass in the senate, but I think it would only make sense for it to involve some form of cage fighting. Or maybe cage fighting isn't the way to go, but I don't see how censures aren't a waste of time and money. But listen, if you want to waste time and money, I've got a ton of ideas for that, all of which are better than cesnures. Here's a list of just a few great ideas to waste both time and money:

1. Write and read blogs.

2. Build moats of yoo-hoo around the poor neighborhoods of our country. Yeah, they might be pissed at first, but it's yoo-hoo so how pissed can they be?

3. Purchase me a house and fund the many parties I will throw at it. You're probably not invited, but you can spend your time thinking about how awesome it would be if you were.

4. Invade Iraq.

It'll be like Brewster's Millions,
Torio

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Seriously, the text messages thing, can't you reply with a phone call?

8:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google